Edgerton, WI 53534
Salary: $25.00 to $28.00 /hour
Componex is an innovative and industry leading company seeking A++ people to complete our team. At Componex, we value employees and processes that demonstrate teamwork, innovation, sense of urgency, and lean operations. In return, we offer competitive and creative pay, excellent benefit packages, and an engaging work environment. Componex believes in top down transparency and encourages all employees to engage in the development and growth of the company.
Manufacture steel shafting that is produced JIT (Just In Time) to our production lines of dead shaft aluminum idlers. You will work in a fast-paced environment with the responsibility of working with the production manager to effectively schedule work through the department. Componex manufactures hard chrome plated shafting machine to customer specifications. This includes, chamfered ends, tapped ends, turn downs, key-ways, flats, etc. Employee will operate a double headed CNC lathe, Mazak quick turn, and Haas mill. You will be required to read blue prints and will be responsible for the quality of the parts you produce.
- Set up and operate machines in shafting department
- Effectively schedule work through the department
- Perform quality checks
- Perform basic maintenance on machines
- Keep department lean and up to 5S standards
- Work with Engineering department to determine best practices
- Work with Macro programming and Mazatrol
- Ensure department is operating safely.
- Height gauge
- Digital linear bar micrometers
- ID micrometers
- OD Dial Micrometers