Salary: $17.00 to $21.00 /hour
Componex is an innovative and industry leading company that needs A++ people to complete our team. We are seeking operators looking for 1st shift.
We offer competitive benefits, pay, and monthly incentives! Our incentives reward all employees for growth in sales, good attendance, and on-time deliveries by sharing 2.5% of the profits of each month’s total shipped sales! We also provide a tobacco free campus and No Tobacco Use incentive of $125 a month. That equals $1500 a year!
Skilled Machine Operator
- Sets up and operates a production machine in accordance with established procedures and guidelines.
- Uses computer-controlled equipment to select position and secure automatic or semi-automatic machines.
- Controls and adjusts machine settings to complete routine tasks according to specifications.
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Reports to a supervisor/manager.
- Has gained proficiency in multiple competencies relevant to the job.
- Works independently within established procedures associated with the specific job function.
- Requires 3-5 years of related experience.
Operators will be trained in the following:
1. Machining aluminum rollers using boring machines and CNC lathes.
2. Balancing aluminum rollers to precision specs using computer controlled balancers.
3. Assembling the idlers and packing crates.
This job requires the employee to use calipers, micrometers, and indicators to ensure quality of the rollers and complete necessary QC documents. Additional duties will include bearing installation and light assembly. All members of the Componex team are cross trained in balancing, assembly, machining, shipping, and/or crating.