Edgerton, WI 53534
Salary: $14.50 to $18.50 /hour
Componex is an innovative and industry leading company that needs A++ people to complete our team. We are seeking operators looking for 1st shift.
We offer competitive benefits, pay, and monthly incentives! Our incentives reward all employees for growth in sales, good attendance, and on-time deliveries by sharing 2.5% of the profits of each month’s total shipped sales! We also incentivize our employees’ health by offering a tobacco free campus and enroll in the No Tobacco Use incentive and earn an extra $125 a month. That equals $1500 a year!
Operators will be trained in the following:
1. Machining the aluminum rollers using boring machines and CNC lathes.
2. Balancing aluminum rollers to precision specs using computer controlled balancers
3. Assembling the idlers and packing crates
This job requires the employee to use calipers, micrometers, and indicators to ensure quality of the rollers and complete necessary QC documents. Additional duties will include bearing installation and light assembly. All members of the Componex team are cross trained in balancing, assembly, machining, shipping, and/or crating.
- Unity / Quartz Medical Insurance and combined Tasc / Eflex Health Reimbursement Arrangement covers initial employee medical costs up to $5,000 – $10,000 annually.
- Delta Dental insurance is provided for all employees at no cost
- Life Insurance coverage of $50,000 per employee is provided at no cost
- Alflac programs available to employees
- Non-Tobacco Use incentive offers employees $125 per month (Cessation program offered at no cost for employees who wish to discontinue tobacco use)
- Shipped Sales Incentive allows all employees to earn a part of any given month’s total shipped sales. 2.5% is pulled from the total sales and divided among employees based on hours worked.
- 60 day eligibility period for all benefits