Edgerton, WI 53534
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour
Job Description – Idler Application Specialist
Our company is currently experiencing rapid growth and we are seeking an addition to our Sales team. The Idler Application Specialist will be responsible for quoting and selling idler rollers, assisting customers with questions regarding the Componex product line, and solving problems relating to the customers’ specific application.
- Working comfortably in a diverse and quickly changing environment
- Following the company’s established sales processes
- Making sales calls to current and prospective customers
- Providing customer application support via telephone, email, and in person if necessary.
- Answering technical questions regarding the Componex product line and customers’ specific application
- Evaluating needs and providing solutions to a wide array of industries.
- Creating quotes for customers on request
- Ensuring accuracy of customer purchase orders and filing them per company policy
- Entering sales orders into Epicor and ensuring accuracy of order details
- Managing the customer database and adding or modifying customer contacts as needed
- Maintaining detailed customer notes and reporting customer or application data as requested
- Representing the company at trade associations and exhibits to promote product.
- Maintaining confidentiality on any information that is intentionally or unintentionally made available due to the nature of their position, unless otherwise specified
- Previous experience in a technical sales or related position
- 2+ years’ experience in related field
- Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel
- Windows Operating System
- Experience using ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software [Preferred]
- Work independently as well as in a collaborative environment.
- Communication skills – written, verbal, and presentation
- Motivated by providing top-notch customer service
- Knowledge of sales principles and practices
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Problem assessment and solving, critical thinking
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Computer skills and knowledge of relevant software
- Unity / Quartz Medical Insurance and combined Health Reimbursement Arrangement covers initial employee medical costs up to $5,000 – $10,000 annually.·
- Delta Dental insurance is provided for all employees at no cost·
- Life Insurance coverage of $50,000 per employee is provided at no cost·
- Aflac programs available to employees·
- Non-Tobacco Use incentive offers employees $125 per month (Cessation program offered at no cost for employees who wish to discontinue tobacco use)
- Shipped Sales Incentive allows all employees to earn a part of any given month’s total shipped sales. 2.5% is pulled from the total sales and divided among employees based on hours worked.
- 60-day eligibility period for all benefits